Superior Patient Experience. Optimal Access.
The A-dec 500 dental chair provides gentle, supportive comfort that puts your patients at ease for a positive experience that sets you apart.
It ensures patient comfort even during long procedures.
It also allows you to get close enough to the patient to maintain a healthy posture, preventing pain and discomfort.
- Thin, flexible backrest. The ultra-thin back allows you to work in a comfortable position – legs under the patient, elbows at your side.
- Double-articulating, gliding headrest. Access angles can make the difference between a long day and a good day. The headrest adjusts on the fly with the press of a lever for an optimal view of the oral cavity.
- Ergonomic baseplate design. Flip the patient chair armrests out of the way, and the shape of the baseplate allows you (and your team) to roll in closer to the patient and work in a comfortable, natural position.
- Sturdy, multi-position armrests. Supports patient weight when they need it, and moves out of the way when they don’t.
- Toeboard tilt. When the dental chair reclines, the toeboard imperceptibly raises a full 9” for a gentle cradling effect. All your patient feels is relaxed.
- Low base-down point. Allows the doctor, regardless of height, to work comfortably.
- 60º swivel with brake. Allows 30º rotation on each side of the center.
The A-dec 500B chair has an extensive range of colours to choose from in both the seamless and sewn options.