Using conscious sedation therapy to improve patient satisfaction
Using conscious sedation therapy in your practice opens up new possibilities for patient acceptance and treatment. Patients’ anxiety is reduced, they feel better after treatment and have a more positive attitude towards future visits to the dentist. Further to this practice procedures are optimised and value is added to the clinic.
The Patient experience
The patient stays conscious, is relaxed and responsive. The experience of pain is minimised with some patients considering the treatment pleasant. Incorporating conscious sedation systems in your practice enhances your treatment range and is also a marketing factor and aids in emphasising the competence of the dentist.
The 5 Advantages of Nitrous Oxide Sedation Dentist
- Nitrous Oxide sedation is a very safe, economical and efficient treatment method. Nitrous Oxide sedation is an extension of the services on offer to your practice.
- Nitrous Oxide sedation fills the gap between local and general anesthesia.
- Nitrous Oxide sedation is ideally suited for the treatment of patients with anxiety, children and patients with a low pain threshold.
- The intensity of sedation can be very well controlled at all times through the percentage mixture of nitrous oxide. The dentist can determine the depth of sedation on an individual basis, as required.
- Nitrous Oxide Sedation remains the only Analgesic that can be quickly reversed to bring the patient to full consciousness (through the administration of 100% Oxygen).
Want to know more?
For full details on the Accutron Sedation Systems and information for the advantages they offer for your practice contact Dental Concepts Accutron Inc. partner for South Australia and the Northern Territory.