Minor dental equipment
Handpieces, phosphor plates and intra oral cameras from your partners in practice success
Just like when you treat a patient, the success of a practice relies on every last detail.
When it comes to the smaller equipment like handpieces and intra oral cameras, the quality of your instruments makes all the difference to the patient experience and outcome – and by extension – to your reputation.
At Dental Concepts we know it is our clients’ reputations on the line when they use our equipment, which is why we only supply equipment that is reliable, uses the best available technology, and will be an asset to your practice well into the future.
From selection to implementation, we’re here to help you every step of the way.
Book a demonstration or speak with a dental equipment expert.
Our Minor Dental Equipment
Minor dental equipment
Digital phosphor plates
- Smallest imaging plate scanner on the market; uses minimal bench space
- Click and scan system; use with up to 10 workstations
- Large touch screen display
- Highly flexible plates for patient comfort
Intra oral cameras
- Extra oral, Intra oral, MacroVision and fluorescence modes
- Aspheric lens for high quality image; no adjustment needed
- Advanced models show details invisible to the naked eye; detect tooth decay at different stages of development to better educate patients
- High speed handpieces with powerful LED illumination and single to Quattro spray
- Quality motors and couplings
- Prophy contra angle handpieces
- Straight and contra angle low speed handpieces for every application
Book a free demonstration
Our dental equipment experts can show you our products live in our Edwardstown showroom or in your dental practice.
Why Dental Concepts?
When you source your equipment through us, you can be assured you will end up with high-performing, long-lasting tools that specifically fit your practice’s requirements.
Access and understand the best in dental technology
For over 30 years we have been the voice between new dental innovations and the practices working hard for their patients. By staying at the forefront of dental industry innovations, we make it easy for you to select and use the equipment best for your patients and your practice operations.
We are selective about the equipment we supply. Why? Because everything we sell must meet our high standards for quality, longevity and effectiveness. We only supply reputable equipment from industry-leading brands.
Guidance selecting the right equipment
Sometimes it’s hard to know what to choose, particularly if you’re trying something for the first time. We take time to learn about your practice, then guide and educate you in selecting your best long-term option.
Ongoing servicing and support
We’re here to help you learn how to use your new equipment. If anything happens to it, our qualified service team can rapidly provide repairs, while renting you a replacement in the meantime.
Here to help you with the details
Whether you’re still researching or ready to purchase, we can provide the information and guidance you’re looking for.
Get in touch with our friendly dental equipment experts today.