Capital dental equipment
Dental Concepts – your partners in practice success
No matter the skills of you and your team – your potential is always limited if your equipment doesn’t support the high standards of your practice.
In an industry as specialised as dental, your capital equipment affects everything from the quality of your service; to the productivity of your practice; to the health and wellbeing of you, your staff and your patients.
Selecting, installing and properly using capital dental equipment also requires specialist knowledge. This is why we never just sell a product; we’re with you every step of the way from idea or need through to installation and training your staff.
Our Capital Dental Equipment
Capital dental equipment
A-dec Dental Chairs
- Designed for patient comfort even during long procedures
- Ergonomic design to keep you comfortable whilst having full access to oral cavity
- Traditional and continental delivery systems
- Primea Advanced Air (a-dec 500)
- Advanced lighting design for better tissue diagnosis and reduced eyestrain and fatigue
- OPG and CBCT
- Fast scan times
- Low dosage and high image quality
- Easy to use
- Specialist dental compressor
- Delivers clean, dry, oil-free and hygienic air
- Incredibly reliable and low maintenance
- We cater for every scenario, from single surgery practices to dental schools and hospitals
Cattani Suction Systems
- Control the output of every suction tool in the clinic
- Maintains speed even when the suction is picked up in another room
- Optional amalgam retention
What to expect from Dental Concepts
Every dentist wants the best for their patients, staff and business, but it can be complex staying abreast of the industry’s many innovations. Dental Concepts is the voice between new equipment and technologies, and the practices working hard to care for their patients.
Investing in new equipment is a big decision, and we will use our 35 years’ experience to guide you in choosing the most suitable solution for your long-term goals.
We never just sell you capital dental equipment. Our process includes:
- A discussion about the intended use of your equipment, how your practice operates day-to-day, and your long-term objectives
- A complementary site inspection to ensure the equipment can be installed correctly, or to identify any work needed on the treatment room
- Installation and compliance testing
- Full training for your staff on using the equipment correctly
Get setup with room renovations
Quite often, new dental equipment requires new plumbing or power services, or other changes to your treatment room. As specialists in dental practice renovations and upgrades, we can handle this entire process for you.
When we conduct the site inspection for your equipment we will identify anything that needs to be upgraded or changed, then can provide the work recommended.
You may want to use this opportunity to upgrade cabinetry or flooring at the same time. We have a complete surgery renovation service to provide everything you need.
Have confidence with ongoing servicing and support
For some, the biggest concern about new equipment is what happens if it stops working. Downtime can have a huge impact on your business, which is why we want to avoid it at all costs.
We mitigate this risk with highly qualified service team of Class A electricians. If your equipment stops, our technicians will be out within hours to repair your equipment, and where applicable we can rent you a replacement to keep your practice running.
You can also join Priority Plus – our premium equipment servicing program. This is designed to reduce the risk of downtime and save you money on repairs through regular maintenance, 24/7 support, and training for any new staff that join your team.
Don’t go it alone
When you’re investing in new equipment, it is important you get it right. Dental Concepts are here to guide you every step of the way.
Get in touch with our dental equipment experts today.